Share your innovative idea, receive free business mentorship, and enter to win cash prizes of up to $5,000.
$100,000 in total prizes will be distributed to 40 winners!
MicroMentor, a social innovation of Mercy Corps, and Bacardi are teaming up to support entrepreneurs and small business owners in Sint Maarten and the US Virgin Islands. The contest is free to enter and will provide innovation incentives and access to mentorship. Mentored businesses are proven to increase their revenue and have a higher likelihood of survival. Together we will develop and grow new industries on the islands.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sint Maarten applications closed on September 30th
Improve your chances of winning when you connect with a mentor at: MicroMentor.org
MicroMentor is a free and easy to use platform connecting entrepreneurs and small business owners with experienced mentors worldwide.
- You must be a resident of Sint Maarten* or the US Virgin Islands
- You must be over the age of 18
- Your business must be active and operational
- If selected for the final round, you will be requested to present your pitch at the local award ceremony
- To claim your prize you must attend the local award ceremony
* All Sint Maarten applicants must be legally registered businesses with the Chamber of Commerce. US Virgin Islands applicants must be registered with the Office of the Lieutenant Governor and must have a current business license.
Read the rules EXTENDED DATE until October 21st, 2019!