Share your innovative idea, receive free business mentorship, and enter to win cash prizes of up to $5,000
MicroMentor, a social innovation of Mercy Corps, and Bacardi are teaming up to support entrepreneurs and small business owners in Sint Maarten and the US Virgin Islands. The contest is free to enter and will provide innovation incentives and access to mentorship. Mentored businesses are proven to increase their revenue and have a higher likelihood of survival. Together we will develop and grow new industries on the islands.
Improve your chances of winning when you connect with a mentor at: MicroMentor.org
MicroMentor is a free and easy to use platform connecting entrepreneurs and small business owners with experienced mentors worldwide.
- You must be a resident of Sint Maarten* or the US Virgin Islands
- You must be over the age of 18
- Your business must be active and operational
- If selected for the final round, you will be requested to present your pitch at the local award ceremony
- To claim your prize you must attend the local award ceremony
* All Sint Maarten applicants must be legally registered businesses with the Chamber of Commerce.
Read the rules