Ed Reyes Entrepreneur Mentor
My background as an entrepreneur
My current challenges
Not currently looking for mentors. I currently mentor 80+ local entrepreneurs. Not sure why I'm filling the entrepreneur profile, if i'm only mentoring here. The system won't let me communicate with entrepreneurs unless I fill this section out. So here it is.
About my venture
Creative New Media, Inc. Started 2008
We service entrepreneurs, start-ups and small to mid-size businesses to differentiate themselves utilizing innovative + creative branding through new media.
Business Portfolio + 2017 - Reyes Enterprises : Entrepreneurial Training Program, Mentoring + Co-Founderships, Provide Micro Grants to Start Ups for seed money to develop their Minimum Viable Product/Service. + 2017 - Coalition of Heroes : Federal Credit Union (Chartering in Progress) + 2017 - New Crowdfunding Platform : Stealth Mode. + 2016 - C3 Game Studio : Specializing in Video, Mobile, Virtual + Augmented Reality, and Tabletop Game development. + 2016 - Access - A - Tee : Apparel Clothing + 2008 - Creative New Media, Inc. : Full Service New Media Production Studio
Countries of operation: United States of America
My professional background
- CEO, Ed Reyes co-founder of Creative New Media, Inc.
- Board Chair at Coalition of Heroes (Federal Credit Union Charting in Progress)
- Creative Problem Solver : Mentor : Entrepreneur : Inventor : Angel Investor : Philanthropist
New Media Producer, Entrepreneur, Suffered from Lymphoma, Lupus, Psoriasis, Liver Cirrhosis, Diabetes, Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis & Homelessness. Given 6 months to live in 09/09/09, A life saving Stem Cell transplant at City of Hope has given me a new lease on life.
- I use my skill sets which for the most part I acquired through self study. Nearly 2500+ courses in the span of 16 years. If I don't know it, I learn it. I enjoy figuring things out.
- I have mentored high school + college grads, adults, homeless youth, foster kids and those with learning disabilities. I provide them with encouragement & support.
- Recently I have mentored 80+ local entrepreneurs, perfecting their business plan, their elevator pitch and even Angel Investing in their Start Up.
How to work with me
What I can offer
- I currently sit on several Startups as a Board Adviser or Technical Co-Founder as well as Board Member of a few Non-Profits.
- I consider myself a Business Architect (I advise startups on laying their foundations first)
- Bootstrapping Phase, (I review their idea and see how to produce their Minimum Viable Product/Service, so they can test their idea and get immediate feedback)
- I then become the Reverse Engineer (I show entrepreneurs how to reverse engineer their competition so that they can move forward with building a better product/service)
- I then become the Marketing Strategist (I show entrepreneurs how to utilize new media + social media engagement to build their buying audience first!)
I then become the Funder (with my network of Angels and VC's, I advise entrepreneurs on how to craft the perfect pitch deck and business plan to either get pre-orders or seed capital)
My portfolio of a few startups can be found on my LinkedIn Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/edjreyes