I am also in the food industry and did packaging just recently.
It depends on what kind of product, material, quality, quantity you are looking for if you already have the design ready.
My recommendation (based on paper prints) is
1. reserach some local print shops, and
2. compare with the online one because sometimes they are cheaper.
both have decent business card quality.
3. ask people you know who already prints their references
4. and if you do have large quantity, you can consider printing overseas because sometimes that is a lot cheaper, but need to consider the volume and shipping costs, time, and duties involved.
5. compare all the costs, quality, and determine your final choice.
Hope this helps, and good luck!