Report question

Note: your identity will not be shared with the person who sent you this message.
This field is required

I have cultivated 60% of my farm and planted cassava. I planned to do palm fruit on the remaining 40% space. Can I do mixed farming system by planting maize on the whole farm by next year March/ April for the next planting season? Thank you for your reply

Sign in to answer

2 answers

Report MicroMentor's answer

Note: your identity will not be shared with the person who sent you this message.
This field is required

Thank you very much for this info

Report ABAYOMI's answer

Note: your identity will not be shared with the person who sent you this message.
This field is required