Question Details
Hello! I'm trying to figure out all the needed licenses for my retail business. It's an online business selling custom gift baskets. I'm in the startup phases and I'm trying to figure out what licenses I need. I already registered my business as an LLC, and obtained a FEIN. Any help on other licenses needed, or the order to obtain them would be of great help.

There are no answers for this question yet.