Engage your team in meaningful virtual volunteering while advancing your CSR objectives.
Unite your employees under a common cause to support small businesses globally.
Learn how virtual skill-based volunteering with MicroMentor can engage your team and drive meaningful impact for small businesses worldwide.
Download “The Secret Sauce to Meaningful Employee Engagement" and learn how fortune 500 companies are creating impactful employee engagement programs.
Employee Engagement and Corporate Social Responsibility Now Hand-in-Hand
Move your social impact goals powerfully forward, build a shared sense of purpose for your employees and scale a meaningful skills-based volunteer program.
A customized MicroMentor program will help you:
- Empower your global employees to become virtual business mentors to thousands of available small business owners worldwide.
- Develop your teamsʼ leadership, analytical, and problem-solving capabilities through online learning and skill-based volunteering.
- Track and share the meaningful impact your team creates through 1:1 or 1:many mentoring engagements with under-resourced entrepreneurs around the globe.
Corporate Partners reach small businesses at scale to meet your CSR goals.
- Access to MicroMentorʼs community of over 100K entrepreneurs from 198 countries
- Customized programming to align with your companyʼs specific pillars of investment
- Branded technology and integrated user experience Mentoring Masterclass: helps employees build the confidence and skills needed to mentor entrepreneurs
- MicroMentorʼs team support ensures uptake and program success, demonstrates ROI
- Performance monitoring delivered via dashboards and reports Storytelling and focus groups deliver compelling snapshots of impact
Since 2016, we've delivered results for 16 corporate partners
employees signed up as volunteer mentors in 60 countries
entrepreneurs served in meaningful mentoring engagements
donated in estimated pro bono volunteer hours
As seen in:
The MicroMentor Community:
Over 10 Years of Meaningful Connections
MicroMentor has demonstrated that mentoring drives business growth for entrepreneurs and is deeply relevant to professional development and learning for mentors. Together with our corporate partners, we strive for transformative change to combat rising unemployment, deepening poverty, and inequality across the globe that has been exacerbated during the pandemic.
Response and Recovery Accomplished by MicroMentor and our Partners in 2020:
worth of pro bono hours donated by mentors
entrepreneurs received mentoring
mentors donated time mentoring
of connections were made across countries
hours of mentoring received per entrepreneur
of entrepreneurs found immediate COVID-19 support
It is an amazing feeling to actually provide valuable suggestions and guidance to many who are struggling due to [the] COVID-19 crisis
When we needed a partner to serve our clients...especially amidst the peak of the COVID-19 crisis...MicroMentor came with a valuable product, strong organization, superb service,and a committed team.
Senior Director, Education and Partnerships at Accion Opportunity Fund
A mentor is necessary if you wish to grow. These are professionals that are eager to teach... They openly share their wealth of experience in a patient and encouraging way.Iʼm looking forward to continuing with my mentorships as I move forward with the next stage of my business.